My future job 馃樇
In the future I would like to work in something related to nature since I am studying forestry engineering. Actually, I would like to work for a short time, about a year or two and raise enough money to travel the world and on that trip see if I can work in another country or discover a business.
Maybe in the future if I can raise a lot of money, I could buy a motor home. I would like to travel with a friend or boyfriend, who knows, but traveling with someone, sharing adventures and collecting memories with another person is something very nice. It is something that I would very much like to do, it is almost like a dream, but I think you just have to dare. 馃懐馃懌馃挮馃挏馃殬
馃槒馃槒馃槒If the above does not work for me, I would like to form my own company in the future, and I have been thinking about areas such as landscaping or the production and cultivation of some forest product.
馃The truth is that I still do not know all the areas that my university career offers me, I could end up being a park ranger, I would also be happy with this job. The important thing is that I want to work in something in the forestry field, because all these years I have studied a lot and I have been stressed a lot too haha. Well, also because I enjoy nature a lot.
馃尣馃尦馃尨

I would also like to be able to work for 2-3 years and then have the possibility of being able to travel the world and beautiful places that nature gives us.
ResponderBorrarWOW! same here, read my blog there's a really fun way to travel around the world!! i have almost the same vision that you have of the future, i dont know really well what to do yet and first i want to travel to gain experience
ResponderBorrarIt's a great idea buy a motor home and travel for different places and landscape, After that amazing experiences you can make your company.
ResponderBorrarI would also like to have a motor home, I find it too cool. I hope you can fulfill all your dreams, in the end all work has its reward.
ResponderBorrarI really think like you, traveling and getting to know would be wonderful!!. a good option is to apply to the working holliday. by: Carol Cisternas
ResponderBorrar