An event in the past
My Hand Roll. 😸😸😸
One month ago my cat called HandRoll, gave birth to 6 beautiful cats. It was about 5 a.m. when my sister woke me up to tell me that my cat was very nervous and was making strange noises. We were very scared because my cat was very young and I might not know what to do at the time of delivery. I got up immediately and went to see what was happening and indeed, my cat was acting very strange and we didn't know what to do. In an instant the Handroll started meowing very loudly and from one moment to the next she fainted. My sister and I had to help her with her hands to get the cats out. At that time we were very scared with my sister, but now as we know that my cat is fine we remember it with humor.
After the kittens were born, my dad woke up to go to work and was surprised to see my cat with her kittens. I don't know how he didn't wake up before, since with my sister we were screaming in labor. Today the kittens and my cat Handroll are very healthy and happy. 😻😻😻🙀
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario