Blog 5_Week 7: Free topic 2
Today I want to talk about my favorite technology object and games.
My favorite tech item is the playstation and my favorite video game is called Destiny. I want to tell you a little about consoles and games.
Playstation 1 reminds me a lot of my childhood, with games like crash bandicoot, medal of honor, gta san andrea, pac man world, Mario Bross and many more. I played for hours with my brothers. 🧒🧒🧒
I couldn't play Playstation 2 excessively because my older brother wouldn't let me and he would pass the Playstation 1 to me so I could play (laughs). When I was able to play I had a lot of fun with ''The Guitar Hero'' game, it is one of my favorite games. 🤟🤟

With Playstation 3 I saw the dawn playing online games, I bought incredible headphones for this type of console, my favorite game in this model is "Destiny", I still play it today.. 🔫🔫🔫
I also have the playstation 4 this one has a superior technology to the others, an incredible graphics and it is very cool, however I would stay with the playstation 3, because on that console I have more games and friends. 🤖🤖롭
💘playstation 5 i'm waiting for you 💘

hahaha that topic is good, I also remember that I played hours and nights with my brothers, then I want to read your review all playstation 5 hahahahahh!. by: Carol Cisternas
ResponderBorrarlove it! haha, I really love videogames, I had a PS4 too! but I can't use it much because my little brothers play the entire day!
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI've never had the chance to have a playstation :c but I've been told that the gta of San Andres is very good! hahaha I think a lot of people are waiting for the playstation 5 because the graphics are very good :o