Blog 1_Week 2: A country I would like to visit

I would like to meet and travel to many countries, but I have a strange attraction for the area of Oceania and Asia.

Countries like Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, China, Korea and Indonesia

If I had the opportunity to choose, I think I would go to South Korea. It's a very nice and clean country. I'm very impressed by its conservative culture and traditions. My interest in Korea comes because I met some friends who love Koreans for their music (k-pop), I don't like that music, but I did fall in love with the country, its landscapes and its culture. 😍😍😍


My second favorite country is Japan, I like it because I watch anime haha. It's the dream of all the people who watch Japanese cartoons, lol. It is a wonderful country, they have an ancestral culture, many temples, giant metropolis, great buildings, its landscapes, Mount Fuji, the spring and its pink trees, its gastronomy, even its transportation would enjoy to know and obvious is the paradise for people who see anime.🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

 


🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎💮💮🎴

I 

think I would go crazy if I got to know one of these two countries, in fact, I would stay there lol It is a dream. 

Anyway, to know and travel to any country is like a dream, because all countries are unique with their cultures, landscapes and gastronomy

PS: I also want to travel to Dubai. 🌇🌇

Comentarios


  1. I love anime hahaha, I am also curious to know the Asian side of the planet

    ResponderBorrar
  2. In the world there are so many incredible countries to visit!!! Personally, the East Asia Region also attracts my attention, especially because of the ancient culture of its countries.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think you have a long list of countries to get to know. I think the same as you, that area of the world has a sense of mystery that makes you want to know haha, besides it is a very old culture.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have always been struck by the culture of these countries and I find their architecture great. I hope that one day you will be able to fulfill your dreams and visit all the countries you want.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario